2013 Syracuse Soap Box Derby June 8
This page was last updated: June 9, 2013
The next Syracuse Soap Box Derby will be held June 8, 2013. For more information contact David J. Bordonaro (315) 877-8404 or David Butchko at (315).382-6279.
A big thank you to all the Sponsors, Donors and Volunteers for the 2012 Syracuse Soap Box Derby and helping to make this year's event a possibility.
Sponsors Needed - Call 382-7629 for More Information!
How To Start Racing
1) Go to the practice runs at the Alliance Bank Stadium Home of the Syracuse Chiefs, and try it.
2) Order your kit from The All American Soap Box Derby at www.aasbd.org. Or you can rent one from the Syracuse Derby.
3) Send your registration form and fee to the Syracuse Soap Box Derby.
4) Come to the technical sessions to see the best way to build your car.
5) Build your car.
6) Go to practice races, with your car built and get a pre-inspection.
Congratulations to our Winners:
1st Bre Sion Hemphill (Le Moyne Elm)
2nd Kabrey Bonferraro (Salem Hyde)
3rd Dominic Bagozzi
1st Ngor Nyang (Lincoln Middle School)
2nd Gabby Bordonaro (CBA)
3rd Valerie Mattice